Heat transferred in the form of electromagnetic radiation, rather than by conduction or conversion, is called radiant heat. A radiant heat boiler makes the floor warm, leaving the whole room warm without any noise or space occupied.
- More comfortable: Radiant heat provides heat that feels like sunlight, and it keeps the floor warm while the air remains refreshing.
- More energy efficient: It can save up to 25% energy.
- Cleaner and healthier: It gives you warmth without drying the air, so it is cleaner and healthier.
- Child friendly and safe: Children cannot touch a radiant boiler because it’s below the surface.
- Simple and reliable: It is user friendly and reliable.
- Cheaper: It is reasonable and cheaper compared to other boilers.
Radiant heat boiler types –
- Non-condensing Boiler- This is preferred by many, as it is cheaper and consumes less energy.
- Condensing Boiler- A condensing boiler consumes more energy as it captures heat from fuel and exhaust, and when the vapor turns to liquid at 131 F, it collects heat from latent energy.
Radiant Heat Boiler Contractor
We provide service in Westchester County, Yonkers, New York, Stamford, and Greenwich.
Contact Bruni & Campisi and get your radiant heat boiler installed this winter and stay warm. We have a fully stocked fleet of radio dispatched service trucks ready 24/7. Just give us a call and our well trained technician will come for the installation. Call Bruni & Campisi at 914-574-2066 (NY) and 203-302-9118 (CT).You can also complete our online form and we will get back to you.