Save up to 40% on Utility Bills
A Complete Home Assessment (or Complete Energy Audit) is an extensive evaluation of all energy aspects of your home. A complete energy audit will determine how much energy you are losing in your home and identify all of the issues that may cause that energy loss. By addressing these trouble spots, we can reduce your utility bills and improve the air quality of your home.
Bruni & Campisi Energy and Conservation Services LLC, is Accredited by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) as a Home Performance Contractor and has partnered with the New York State Energy and Research Development Authority (NYSERDA) to provide energy saving services for our customers. We have the experience and training required to both assess your home’s energy efficiency and then perform the work necessary to improve it. By choosing a BPI Accredited contractor and a NYSERDA Partner you can be assured that we are able to:
- Perform a thorough assessment of your home
- Make recommendations for energy improvements
- Provide a cost estimate for improvements with payback solutions and an annual savings
- Perform all upgrades required to improve your home’s efficiency
- Meet a nationally recognized set of standards and training criteria
Most home owners are eligible to receive a FREE energy audit. Click here for more information.