AC Tune-Up in New York and Connecticut
Much like your car, your A/C system needs annual service to perform optimally. An annual AC tune-up ensures your air conditioner is ready to keep you cool during the summer heat. Getting an A/C tune-up is the easiest, most effective way to help your air conditioner perform its best. During maintenance our trained HVAC Technician will be sure to check and record operating temperatures, clean pumps and drainage pipes, start up your system to further evaluate equipment and components, and provide a written record of all services performed.
You can trust Bruni and Campisi to repair and prevent air conditioning issues efficiently. Since 1979, we've performed A/C tune-ups for our neighbors in Westchester, Stamford, Putnam and beyond. We offer quicker completion times and warranties on our work so you know what to expect every time — professional results from experts who care.
Benefits of Annual Maintenance
- To maintain the validity of your warranty, all manufacturers require regular preventative maintenance.
- Regular maintenance ensures that your equipment operates at peak efficiency, potentially leading to lower energy costs.
- By proactively addressing small issues, regular maintenance can prevent major breakdowns and give you peace of mind.
- Proper maintenance can also extend the lifespan of your equipment, saving you money in the long run.
- Energy Star and the EPA recommend scheduling annual maintenance to reduce energy consumption and maintain good indoor air quality.
- Heating and cooling your home typically accounts for more than a quarter of your utility bills, so proper maintenance and upgrades can save you up to 30% on energy costs while also benefiting the environment, according to the Department of Energy.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Tune-Up With Bruni& Campisi
- Increase System Reliability: Our expert technicians will inspect your A/C system, proactively tackling any problem areas. A thorough examination ensures your A/C is in good working order, giving you peace of mind and comfort you can count on all summer long.
- Increase Efficiency: A professional tune-up helps your air conditioner increase productivity while minimizing energy consumption. Boosted efficiency gives you a comfier home and reduces natural wear and tear on your system.
- Save Money: Any air conditioning system is an investment, and you want to get the most out of your money. With an A/C tune-up, you'll save more on future repair costs. Your system can also pay for itself with lower utility bills and increased longevity.
Save Big With Our Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans
AC tune-ups help you keep costs low. When you upgrade to one of our cooling maintenance plans, you can further maximize your budget. Plan holders have access to exclusive benefits, including:
- Up to a 16-point inspection: At Bruni and Campisi, we go the extra mile to ensure we meet your needs. Our inspection covers your system's crucial parts, quickly locating potential issues and ensuring each component functions correctly.
- Priority scheduling: We value your time and trust. As a Peace of Mind Maintenance holder, your request will be given priority response for A/C service before Non-Membership Holders.
- Discounted pricing: You deserve quality servicing for the right price. That's why we offer discounted pricing all year long, from air conditioning to plumbing repairs.
Book Your Tune-Up Before the Price Goes Up
Scheduling maintenance ahead of time helps you stay on top of your A/C system's condition and the heat. What are you waiting for? If you're in New York or Connecticut, our home AC tune-up specials are available to you. Call the pros at Bruni and Campisi and book your A/C tune-up.
*AC Tune Up With No Breakdown Guarantee Terms & Conditions- starts 5/1/23-5/31/23. Only applies to AC Tune-Up/Maintenances. Six month period begins at the time of service. Only valid on system breakdowns not caused by outside forces, acts of god, weather, and force majeure. Any suggested repairs that are not accepted by the customer at the time of service will not be covered by the warranty. In the event that the customer has paid for a membership and/or tune-up on multiple systems, the credit will only apply towards the failed system. Does not apply for AC tune-up/maintenance plan purchased before May 1, 2023. Call for full details.*