At Bruni & Campisi, our team of technicians is here to help ensure your boiler is running efficiently and safely throughout the year. Whether you need a new installation or replacement, we provide the services and support you require.
Types of Gas Boilers
There are several different types of gas boilers available. Choosing the right boiler will depend on factors like function, pressure and temperature, fuel type, heating method and size.
Three of the most common types are:
- Heat-only boiler: This traditional boiler relies on a two-tank system and is versatile enough to work with any water pressure from the mainline, as well as older heating systems.
- System boiler: For increased efficiency, you can opt for system boilers. These use one tank and are much quicker and easier to install.
- Combination boiler: As its name suggests, a combination boiler combines central heating and high-efficiency water heaters. It doesn't need a storage tank and is capable of heating water directly from the mainline.
Signs You Need a New Boiler
If you're wondering whether your boiler needs to be repaired or you need to schedule a boiler replacement, there are a few tell-tale signs that can help you decide:
- Unusual sounds: Strange sounds like banging or humming can signal that there is either a build-up or something wrong with your system. A technician can help you determine whether a simple flushing or a new boiler can solve the problem.
- High energy bills: A boiler system that isn't running efficiently could cause an increase in your energy bills. You may need a different boiler that's capable of meeting current demands and running more efficiently during the cold winter months.
- Frequent breakdowns: If your boiler system has been frequently breaking down, a replacement can help you cut down on your repair costs.
- Age: While it can vary depending on factors like your home's environment and the boiler's use, the average life span for a boiler is around 15 years. If your boiler is older than that, it may be time to replace it so that it's up to the current standards.
Why Regular Boiler Maintenance Matters
It's recommended that you have a professional inspect and maintain your boiler once a year. Even if you haven't noticed any unusual sounds or experienced a breakdown, keeping your boiler well-maintained can provide you with many benefits.
When your system is running as it should, it provides even heat distribution and helps your home save energy. You won't have to deal with energy bills that keep creeping up each month. A well-functioning system also keeps your family safe and comfortable by helping eliminate allergens and air pollutants, ensuring better air quality indoors.
Why Choose Our Boiler Installation Company?
At Bruni & Campisi, we have been providing quality services and customer care to homeowners living in Westchester, Rockland, Fairfield and Putnam Counties. Since 1979, we've been serving our community by providing the boiler replacement and installation services homeowners need. We are your one-stop shop, from permits to installation and after-install care.
Choosing us means you'll be able to take advantage of:
- Multiple financing plans: We understand that your home is your largest investment. Our staff specializes in helping customers find the best possible financing options.
- Trained team: We have a team of licensed and insured technicians who are committed to doing each job right the first time. Our trucks are fully stocked so that our team can come out the same day and take care of all your needs.
- Flat-fee pricing: With our no-hidden cost pricing, you won't be caught off guard after we install your boiler. Instead, we provide upfront pricing and a detailed explanation of your costs.
- Flexible scheduling and emergency services: Along with our flexible regular rates that go until 9 p.m. Monday-Friday and until 5 p.m. on Saturdays, we also offer 24/7 emergency services 365 days a year.
- Seamless Communication: We strive to foster a robust channel of communication with our valued customers, enabling them to remain well-informed and actively engaged. Our commitment to transparency ensures that you feel informed and included every step of the way.
- One-year labor warranty: Experience peace of mind knowing labor is backed by our warranty for one year.
Reach Out to Schedule Boiler Replacement
When you reach out to Bruni & Campisi, help is on the way. From gas boiler installations to regular maintenance and inspections, you can count on our team.
Contact us online to set up an appointment.