New York and Connecticut winters can be uncomfortably frigid, so it is essential to have a reliable furnace in your home to help you make it through these cold months. Is your furnace up to the task of enduring another winter, or is it time for a new one? Trust Bruni & Campisi to carry out seamless furnace installations and ensure your home stays warm and cozy.
Is It Time to Replace Your Furnace?
At times, you can resort to repairs to get your furnace back up and running, but this is not always the case. You may need to opt for a replacement if your furnace exhibits these signs:
- Age: On average, well-maintained furnaces last 15-20 years, with some electric furnaces lasting up to 30 years. However, if your furnace is over 15 years old and its performance keeps declining, you'll be better off with a new one.
- Inefficiency: Older furnaces tend to lose their efficiency as they age. If your utility bills have recently increased, your furnace may be the reason. Little can be done to make an old furnace efficient again.
- Loud noises: When your furnace sounds louder than usual, there's usually something wrong. Some noises may indicate a safety hazard, so it's crucial to seek help immediately.
- Inconsistent temperatures: Are some rooms warmer than others? Inconsistent or extreme temperatures mean your furnace can't heat your entire home adequately anymore.
- Frequent repairs: If you're constantly calling a technician to repair your furnace, a furnace replacement will benefit you financially. Put an end to constant repairs with a brand-new model.
- Yellow flame: Your furnace should produce a blue flame when it's in optimal condition. A yellow flame is a sign of high levels of carbon monoxide, which is a serious safety concern.
How Much Does a New Furnace Cost?
The cost of a new furnace depends on several factors, including the type of furnace and the size of your home.
We understand furnaces are a large investment, so we offer our customers finance solutions for their new heating systems.
Benefit From Routine Furnace Maintenance
Once you get a new furnace, you can schedule regular maintenance to keep it in tip-top shape for longer. Here are five benefits of sticking to routine maintenance:
- Extended life span
- Enhanced efficiency
- Warranty compliance
- Added safety
- Fewer repairs
To encourage regular furnace maintenance, we offer heating maintenance memberships.
Our Service Areas
Bruni & Campisi has an extensive reach, serving various towns in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam County, NY, as well as Fairfield County, CT.
Why Partner With Bruni & Campisi?
We have been operating since 1979, providing homeowners with unbeatable home services, including plumbing, HVAC and generator services. When you work with us, you can expect quality installations, upfront pricing, emergency support and expert service from our licensed technicians. With our 40-plus years of experience, you can count on us to do the job right the first time.
24/7 Emergency Service
Your furnace won't always break down during business hours. When you need emergency assistance outside of normal operating hours, you can count on Bruni & Campisi to come to your aid with 24/7 emergency installation services. Our technicians will gladly install your new furnace, no matter the day or time.
Schedule Your New Furnace Installation
Ready to get started on your furnace installation? We are eager to provide you with the convenience and comfort of a reliable furnace. Contact us online to schedule your appointment.