Oil to Gas Conversions
If you’re considering converting from oil to natural gas, you’re not alone. Just a few years ago, oil to gas conversions surged as oil prices climbed. And even though oil prices have dropped recently, many homeowners are still converting to natural gas.
There are several reasons to convert:
- Protection from future surges in oil prices
- Increased appliance efficiency
- Consistently lower cost of natural gas compared to oil
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Converting to natural gas heat is better for your bank account, the environment and your health.
To get started with an oil to gas conversion, or to learn more about incentives for natural gas equipment, contact us today!