Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Up to $3,500 in Rebates for High Efficiency AC Systems for NY Residents
- Up to $1,400 in Rebates for High Efficiency AC Systems for CT Residents
Contact Bruni & Campisi today to take full advantage of our current rebates and savings!
Increase Your Air Conditioning Life Span with Regular Maintenance
Regular maintenance and cleaning of an air conditioning are extremely important. Regular air conditioning maintenance is required to keep your system under warranty for most brands, and also helps save on energy costs overall by maintaining system efficiency. It also And above all, it allows you to enjoy the comfort of the best and peak performance of your air conditioning.
At Bruni & Campisi, we have been providing air conditioning service since 1979. We’re fully licensed to perform plumbing, heating and air conditioning service, repair and installations in Westchester and Connecticut.
Peace of Mind Annual Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
- Annual tune-up and 15 point inspection of one central A/C unit
- Priority response for all service calls
- Maintain maximum safety and efficiency
- 10% off replacement parts for duration of agreement
- Prolonged equipment life
- Reduces the chances of a breakdown and avoid an emergency.
- Save money in the long run by keeping your system at peak efficiency.
Check out our Maintenance Agreements page for more information. We also offer special discounts throughout the year!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Routine Maintenance
Here are some of the benefits of air conditioning regular maintenance:
- Air conditioning performance increases at a higher level with proper and regular maintenance, benefiting you to reach higher levels of comfort without interference.
- It saves money over time. As the life span increases, it saves you from replacement cost.
- Regular air conditioning maintenance also reduces your energy bill and helps prevent repairs caused by unmaintained systems.
- It minimizes breakdowns in the air conditioning system and ensures that the system works efficiently and safely.
- Regular air conditioning maintenance service can help identify and fix problems in the system when minor and prevent them from getting worse.
- A well-maintained air conditioner will not only keep the home cool but will also keep the air inside free of contaminants. Clean coils, filters, and air conditioning system equipment means that home dwellers will breathe fresh and clean air.
Air Conditioning Components Which Requires Regular Maintenance
The major components in an air conditioning which requires regular checking and maintenance are:
Filters:Filters needs to be changed or cleaned regularly in order to keep the system ‘breathing’ properly. A standard air filter needs to be changed once a month. An electronic air cleaner in a centralized heating and air conditioning system has a reusable filter that can just be cleaned once a month. Some filters only need to be replaced once every six months or a year.
Condenser:Condenser is a major component in an air conditioning system that requires regular cleaning. It is exposed to a lot of debris and this can affect the system’s efficiency.
Evaporator coil and motors:The evaporator coil and motors need to be cleaned up and kept free of contaminants. Drain lines need to be regularly checked and cleared. Water leaks can happen in the summer months, when the air conditioning system is running at full swing. Water leaks happen because of clogging of drain lines by contaminants and dirt.
Why Bruni & Campisi
Bruni & Campisi is a certified, insured and licensed air conditioning maintenance expert. We have been in this service since 1979. We have a fully stocked fleet of radio dispatched service trucks ready 24/7 at your service. Whether it is for your residential or commercial air conditioning maintenance, we assure you our best service. We serve throughout Westchester County, Yonkers, New York, Stamford and Greenwich, Connecticut.
Contact Us to learn more today!