A radiator is the part that keeps the heater cool. Once sludge and rust build up inside the radiator it becomes less effective and the performance of the heater becomes less efficient. A regular radiator flush can help maintain the heater and increase its lifespan.
A clean heater doesn’t just look nice it also works well. And if it works more efficiently, then it’s using less fuel. There are easy steps to flushing a radiator.
- Make sure the power line is off.
- Use an air compressor or a hair dryer to blow out dust.
- Once the dust has been loosened, vacuum it out using a narrow nozzle or radiator brush.
- Clean the radiator with warm soapy water.
- Turn the radiator back on.
For Heater Maintenance Services Call Bruni & Campisi
Our fully stocked fleet of radio dispatched service trucks are ready 24/7 for heating, plumbing and air conditioning repair. We can also provide an annual maintenance plan. Regular maintenance can help you to take corrective measures for any problem that may arise.