HVAC Technician Jobs in Westchester
Bruni & Campisi is hiring for HVAC technician jobs at all experience levels. Are you ready for a new challenge?
The company you work for is critically important to your long term happiness. So keep reading to find out why you should build your career with Bruni & Campisi, and the skills we look for in our technicians. If you’re in Westchester, Putnam or Fairfield county, apply now!
If you’re just starting out, you’ll also find helpful information about HVAC jobs and why our industry offers a secure and rewarding career.
Why HVAC careers offer a bright future
- Great pay without a college degree. Fully qualified HVAC technicians can make $100,000+ per year, without taking on college debt.
- Job security. Our industry is growing and adding jobs every year. Plus the current workforce is shrinking due to retirement. The trades are ALWAYS in demand, and HVAC is needed in any economy. You can find HVAC technician jobs wherever you go.
- Work with technology. HVAC is a technical career where you’re not stuck at a desk all day. You’re on the go every day, solving technical problems and working with the latest tools and equipment in a variety of settings.
- Interesting & rewarding work. You’ll never get bored working in the HVAC industry. There’s a new challenge with every service call or install. Plus you get to do work that helps people stay comfortable and healthy.
The best candidates for HVAC technician jobs
These are the most important skills we look for when hiring new & experienced HVAC technicians:
- Technical aptitude. HVAC is a technical industry and you must be able to demonstrate technical ability and problem solving skills (appropriate for your experience level).
- Mechanical ability and experience with tools. While many things are now computerized, technicians also need to know how to use tools. If you’re new to the industry, experience with basic hand tools is a big plus.
- HVAC knowledge (appropriate for your experience level). Even for entry-level HVAC technician jobs, it’s helpful to have some basic HVAC knowledge. You can find some great resources online to get started. Trade school is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Good driving record. As a technician, you’ll be driving a company vehicle to service appointments. So you must have a valid license and clean driving record.
- Pass background check. Customers allow our technicians into their homes. We must make sure the people we hire have a clean background for safety reasons.
- Customer service and communication skills. Technicians must be able to talk with customers and build relationships. They must also be capable of clear written and verbal communication.
Why work for Bruni & Campisi?
HVAC is a booming industry and we know you have a choice about where to build your career. Here’s why our technicians choose Bruni & Campisi and stay with us for the long term.
- Competitive pay & benefits. Our technicians earn competitive salaries, sign-on bonuses and recruitment bonuses, along with medical/dental/vision benefits, 401k, and generous paid time off.
- Strong team culture. As a family owned & operated business for over 45 years, we have developed a supportive team culture where everyone is nurtured and valued. Everyone shares a passion for their work, and that creates an enjoyable work environment. We like to have fun together as a team with company events.
- Committed to satisfaction. We’re in the service business, and we know that happy employees lead to happy customers. We make a point of keeping our employees satisfied with their jobs. Our management seeks out open and honest communication and feedback from all employees.
- Comprehensive training. Our technicians are continuously learning: on the job, in a classroom setting, practicing skills at our training facility, and by spending time with mentors. We provide access to the latest tools and technology to build your skills.
- Career development. We want our valued employees to stay with us. That’s why we work with you to plan your career path and help you achieve your goals.
Learn more about careers at Bruni & Campisi.
Apply for HVAC technician jobs & HVAC apprentice jobs now!
Are you ready to join our team? View our current job openings and apply today!Bruni & Campisi provides 24/7 emergency service, installation, and maintenance for plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and generators in Westchester, Fairfield, and Putnam Counties. We also offer energy audits, sewer cleaning, and chimney cleaning. With our 40+ years of experience and training, you get the quality service you need.