- Service, maintain, or replace plumbing systems including gas systems.
- Keep customers informed about any work being done to their home, and notify them of any additional costs involved.
- Maintain a clean, friendly work environment inside and out of customer’s homes.
- Must be available for on-call shifts during busy seasons.
- Work with a team to coordinate jobs including ordering parts and equipment, and ensuring work is completed in a timely manner.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 4-5 years in the plumbing and heating industry as a mechanic or installer.
- Journeyman License
Minimum Education Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented and customer minded.
- Must be familiar with gas piping, troubleshooting and repairing pressure issues and blockages, testing for and rectifying leaks, installing fixtures.
This is a full time position with compensation commensurate with experience. Full benefits including paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick days, uniforms, health and dental, 401k and profit sharing.
To apply, please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org