Peace of Mind Annual
Air Conditioning Systems
Keep your air conditioning system running efficiently with an annual maintenance plan from Bruni & Campisi.
We offer gold, silver, and bronze level plans to meet your specific needs. Compare plan benefits below and sign up for an annual maintenance plan today.
One Annual Cooling Check-Up
- Check/record operating pressures
- Measure superheat/subcooling temperatures
- Inspect capacitors & contactors
- Evaluate condenser fan motor
- Evaluate evaporator blower motor
- Clean and flush out condensate pump & clear drainage piping
- Tighten and inspect electrical controls & compressor operation
- Monitor system starting capability & operation
- Measure refrigerant levels
- Check thermostat operation
- Inspect overall operation & condition of equipment
- Provide a written record of procedures performed
Extended equipment life
By providing regular maintenance your system should work better and last longer.
Filter maintenance and replacement
We will check and clean or replace the existing air filter during our Maintenance visit. New filters can be provided by you or we will supply at additional charge.
Priority response and treatment as a Peace of Mind Maintenance Agreement Holder
As a Peace Mind Maintenance Agreement Holder, your request for service will be given priority response for a/c service before non-agreement holders.
Discounted pricing ALL YEAR LONG for any service
Special discounted Peace of Mind Maintenance Agreement holder pricing for all service and repairs.
Agreement is transferable
Agreement is transferable to a new owner if you sell your home.
Improved system efficiency
With a Peace of Mind maintenance agreement your air conditioning equipment will be maintained regularly and will work more efficiently and dependably.
Water leak detector
One (1) battery operated water floor sensor will be placed in the condensate pan or on the floor near your equipment. This detector can easily be moved to any preferable location.
The exterior condensing unit coils will be chemically washed (using environmentally safe cleaning products) each year.
A mold inhibiting tablet or solution will be placed in the condensate pan or drain to inhibit mold growth.
Sign up for an annual maintenance plan today: