Peace of Mind Annual
Air Conditioning Systems
Keep your air conditioning system running efficiently with an annual maintenance plan from Bruni & Campisi.
We offer gold, silver, and bronze level plans to meet your specific needs. Compare plan benefits below and sign up for an annual maintenance plan today.
One Annual Heating Check-Up
- Vacuum combustion chamber
- Run computerized combustion test and tune for optimum efficiency
- Check for carbon monoxide production
- Check & Adjust pilot & firing rate if/as necessary
- Evaluate chimney draft verify proper chimney draft
- Inspect flue pipe for deterioration
- Inspect relief valve
- Blow down low water cut (boiler)
- Check circulator & lubricate (boiler)
- Bleed expansion tank (boiler)
- Monitor fan control & check heat exchanger (furnace)
- Check thermostats
- Inspect overall operation & condition of equipment
- Check/adjust pressure control settings
- Drain expansions tanks as necessary
- Provide a written record of procedures performed
Extended equipment life
By providing regular maintenance your system should work better and last longer.
Filter maintenance and replacement
We will check and clean or replace the existing air filter during our Maintenance visit. New filters can be provided by you or we will supply at additional charge.
Priority response and treatment as a Peace of Mind Maintenance Agreement Holder
As a Peace Mind Maintenance Agreement Holder, your request for service will be given priority response for a/c service before non-agreement holders.
Discounted pricing ALL YEAR LONG for any service
Special discounted Peace of Mind Maintenance Agreement holder pricing for all service and repairs.
Agreement is transferable
Agreement is transferable to a new owner if you sell your home.
Improved system efficiency
With a Peace of Mind maintenance agreement your air conditioning equipment will be maintained regularly and will work more efficiently and dependably.
Water leak detector
One (1) battery operated water floor sensor will be placed in the condensate pan or on the floor near your equipment. This detector can easily be moved to any preferable location.
Clock gas meter and measure gas pressure at unit
To ensure optimal and safe heating system operation.
Sign up for an annual maintenance plan today: