The utility bills rise during the summer because of constant air conditioner use. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, heating and air conditioning your home take up 43% of the utility bill. By following some tips, you can reduce your air conditioning bills in summer.
Tips to reduce air conditioning bills:
- Set your thermostat as high as possible in summer.
- Use ceiling fans for additional cooling and air circulation.
- Minimize the number of times doors leading outside are opened and closed.
- Close window coverings during daytime to avoid heat.
- Ensure your air conditioners are working well by getting annual cleanings and check-ups.
- Change the filters monthly.
- Choose the right size air conditioner for your room, as large systems result in high electric bills.
Air Conditioning Repair Services in Westchester County, NY
If you are looking for professional air conditioning repair services , then Bruni & Campisi can help. They have been providing air conditioning repair services throughout the cities of Westchester, Greenwich and Stamford since 1979. They are licensed to perform air conditioning service, repair and installation in New York and Connecticut. Call 914.229.2809 or 203.413.5533 for service.